Remove Stubborn Stains with Professional Teeth Whitening
It is nearly impossible to avoid all the foods and beverages that can stain your teeth. Fortunately, patients can brighten their smiles with take-home teeth whitening kits provided by Dr. Warren R. Gase. At his Cincinnati, OH, practice, Dr. Gase offers effective and convenient products made by the trusted brand Opalescence®. Our take-home treatments offer patients faster, more predictable results that consistently outperform store-bought products. Patients can also benefit from our Whitening for Life program which provides extra value for those who maintain their regular cleanings and exams.
Why Choose Professional Treatment?
Dr. Gase understands that patients want to see the most dramatic results in the shortest amount of time. Our professional-grade whitening treatments allow patients to achieve this goal because they are stronger than the products available in stores. While mouthwashes, toothpastes, and strips can remove discoloration, they do not penetrate as deeply as the gels we use. Additionally, the Opalescence formula has been specifically designed to prevent stains from returning quickly.
With our advanced take-home treatments, you can enjoy a brighter, more flattering smile.
The custom trays used for our take-home treatments also help prevent uneven whitening. The trays tightly hug the entire surface of your tooth, evenly applying the whitening gel. Store-bought generic strips can also irritate the gums but our system also alleviates this issue.
Our Take-Home Whitening System
We use the Opalescence take-home whitening system which is only distributed by dental professionals. The take-home kits allow you to whiten your teeth when it is most convenient for your schedule. Each kit includes customized trays which will be created according to the impressions we take of your bite, as well as syringes which are filled with the gel solution.
Using Your Take-Home Trays
Using your take-home whitening treatment is simple:
- Loading the Whitening Gel
- To properly administer whitening gel, place the syringe about half-way up on the sides of the tray. The gel should be applied across the trays in one fluid motion. About one-third to one-half of the syringe should be administered to each tray.
- Wearing Your Trays
- To wear your trays, place them over the teeth and gently press down. Any excess gel should be wiped away using your toothbrush. This helps prevent gum sensitivity. Dr. Gase will advise you on how long to wear your trays depending on the level of whiteness desired. Typically, treatment time can range from as little as 15 minutes to an hour.
- Removing the Whitening Gel
- After you remove the trays, brush your teeth as you would normally to remove the remaining gel. To clean the solution from the trays, gently brush them with a soft-bristled toothbrush and cool water.
Our staff is always happy to answer any questions or concerns about administering your treatment.
A Brighter Smile, Faster
With our advanced take-home treatments, you can enjoy a brighter, more flattering smile. Dr. Gase can help you determine if our take-home whitening solution can address your concerns or another treatment, such as porcelain veneers, is more appropriate. Contact us online or by phone at (513) 931-3001 to learn more.
"If you are looking for a new dentist, look no further. Dr. Gase, along with his staff are top notch!!! Everyone is always very friendly and very helpful. It's like one big happy family. And your teeth get the treatment they deserve."Laila S.