Discreetly Straighten Your Smile with Invisalign
Crooked teeth can cause you to feel self-conscious about your appearance, negatively impacting other areas of your life including your career and personal relationships. According to various studies, people with straight teeth are found to be more trustworthy, attractive, and successful. Dr. Warren R. Gase knows many patients are hesitant to wear braces and offers Invisalign®, an alternative orthodontic solution that utilizes clear aligners to straighten your smile. An Invisalign Preferred Provider, Dr. Gase strives to provide patients in and around Cincinnati, OH, with friendly, high-quality care that meets their unique needs and exceeds expectations.
How Does Invisalign Work?
The Invisalign system uses clear trays instead of metal brackets and wires to gradually move teeth into proper alignment. These aligners are custom-made to securely fit your smile for optimal comfort and effectiveness. Throughout the course of treatment, you will receive new sets of aligners about every one to two weeks.
According to a recent study, 92 percent of adults who have straightened their teeth believe that it significantly impacted their confidence.
Patients are expected to wear the trays at least 20 to 22 hours each day. You can expect your Invisalign treatment timeline to range from about 12 to 18 months, depending on your needs. Your commitment to following the recommended guidelines can also significantly impact the duration of your treatment.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign offers patients several advantages over traditional braces, such as:
- Discreet Materials
- These nearly invisible trays are designed to snugly fit your teeth. The aligner trays are also composed of clear medical-grade plastic that is substantially less noticeable than metal brackets and wires.
- Reduced Treatment Time
- Often, patients can complete their treatment in about half the time usually required for braces, which can take up to two to three years. We also offer Invisalign Express which can be completed in about six months.
- Greater Patient Comfort
- The smooth plastic does not irritate lips and gums like rough metal brackets can. This is especially beneficial for patients who participate in sports since they are less likely to suffer cuts and injuries to their mouths.
- No Dietary Restrictions
- Unlike braces, Invisalign patients are able to take out their appliances to eat. This alleviates the typical diet restrictions patients face during orthodontic treatment.
- Improved Oral Hygiene
- Since the trays can be removed, patients can better maintain their oral health. You can continue your regular hygiene routine throughout your entire treatment.
Dr. Gase will also use the iTero scanning system to create digital impressions. This provides more comfortable planning and exceptionally precise treatment.
Is the Treatment Right for You?
If you are unhappy with the alignment of your smile, Invisalign may be a great treatment option for you. Invisalign can correct a variety of concerns including:
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Open bite
Some cases of malocclusion may require traditional orthodontics. Dr. Gase offers ceramic braces as a cosmetic alternative to metal brackets.
Begin Transforming Your Smile Today
An Invisalign Preferred Provider, Dr. Gase has helped a huge number of patients achieve straighter smiles. Contact us online or by phone at (513) 931-3001 to find out if Invisalign is right for you.